• Laminated glass and steel entrance gate.
• Alucobond-aluminium façade with laminated
• Entrance hall on the ground level featuring
Brazilian-granite floors and walls.
• Modular offices for virtual meetings.
• Central air conditioning system with room-temperature
control and sound-proof A/C room.
• Elevated floors in the offices and bathrooms.
• Removable thermo acoustic ceiling.
• Modules compliant with international standards
1,25mx1,25m for linings and framework.
• Shafts (empty) for special wiring and plumbing.
• Bathrooms and kitchens have ceramic floors
and the walls are made of laminate sheeting, top of
the line fixtures including polished-granite counter
with built-in sinks.
• Doors made with polished Brazilian walnut
plywood with high quality fixtures.
• Helipad for 5000 kg aircrafts.
• 4 security stairs featuring pressurization
• Underground garage with mechanical exhaust
• 14 high-speed elevators.
• 01 security elevator for emergencies.
• 02 hydraulic elevators with access to underground
• Optic fiber cables allowing high speed transmission
of voice, text, data and images and also connection
of computer equipment in a short period of time with
no need of pre-established points.
• Intelligent computerized system of fire control,
connected directly to a fire unit. This system controls
alarms and “sprinkles” (smoke sensors).
• Computerized smart cards that control access
to restricted areas of the building as well as to
the premises of each joint owner; cards grant or deny
employee and visitor access to building premises.
• Lighting system of suites and common areas
with switches and presence sensor system, allowing
considerable saving of energy consumption.
• Infra-structure available for videoconference
• Internal TV circuit system (CFTV) in pre-established
• Availability for connection to the Espigão
Net Project of Avenida Paulista.
• Agreement with technicians for service and
maintenance of communication areas of TELESP and EMBRATEL
telephone carriers, guaranteeing perfect maintenance
of the communication system of the building and its
• Cable TV with optic fiber.
• Emergency electrical generators.